Lakeland Flying Tigers
The Lakeland Flying Tigers, based in Lakeland, Florida, play at Joker Marchant Stadium.
The Flying Tigers will play a 140 game schedule with 70 games played at Joker Marchant Stadium, Flying Tigers 2014 Schedule. Home games are played at Joker Marchant Stadium; opened in 1966 and renovated in 2003. The park, which also doubles as the Detroit Tigers spring training home, seats 8,500 fans. Seating in the stadium includes box seating, reserved seating, suites, bleacher seating, and ‘The Berm’. Tickets for the Flying Tigers begin at $4.
The Lakeland Flying Tigers play in the Florida State League and has been the High-A affiliate of the Tigers since 1967, one of the two longest unbroken affiliate relationships currently existing. The Flying Tigers Fan Club and the Tigers Den Kids Club both offer benefits for the whole family to enjoy.
Joker Marchant Stadium hosts a number of weekly special events including:
- $1 Mondays: $1 Tickets, $1 Hot Dogs, $1 Small Sodas, $1 Popcorn and $1 Peanuts
- Baseball Wingo Tuesdays: Bingo, baseball style
- $10 All-You-Can-Eat Wednesdays
- Thirsty Thursdays: 2-for-1 beers and 12 oz. sodas for just $1
- Family 4-Pack Fridays: 4 hot dogs and 4 sodas for only $24
- Fireworks every Saturday
- FREE admission to children ages 14 and under on Sundays